Complete program for DJs with support for iTunes
Competition in the DJ software field is fierce, so the best option for development companies is to diversify their functions if they want to capture a loyal public. Disco XT is one of the many options available in the DJing world with some unique features that tip the balance to its favour. Do you dare to discover them?
Disco XT and iTunes, hand in hand
Yes, Disco XT is a program to play and deejay music, although it has the particularity that it integrates perfectly with iTunes. If you use the Apple cataloger you will have almost all the hard work done. Of course you can also use music from other sources, such as external storage units.
Features of Disco XT
- Two independent players with a mixer.
- Includes an equalizer and effects: reverb, delay, chorus/flanger and compressor/expander.
- Manual and automatic mixing modes.
- Independent audio outputs for speakers and headphones.
- Automatic or manual BPM counter.
- Microphone input.
- Establish multiple CUE points.
- Play loops with dedicated controls.
- Includes a multiband limiter.
- Create and edit your own audio transitions.
- Compatible with MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF, OGG and FLAC.
- Includes support for ASIO and WMD sound cards.
- Uses external controllers for DJs.
One of the latest innovations of this software is Dicompla, a tool to work with several loops on independent layers. Create your own audio loops taking whatever parts you want from a song and make the most of all the editing possibilities that it offers you to create unique loops.
Disco XT can be used both for live performances and to record sessions on your computer. Get hold of the program as soon as possible so that you can become familiar with its functions and play music, download Disco XT.
- The trial version stops the audio every 30 minutes, doesn't allow yo to record for more than 15 minutes and only allows to stack a maximum of 4 layers.